“Only way to fly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tandem Paragliding Malcesine
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Malcesine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a group of local professional paraglider tandem pilots , we can organize also group flights up to 10 passengers ( 10 gliders ) at the same time. Flying with the paraglider as a passenger is the easiest and safest way to approach this beautiful sport. After stepping out of the cable car on top of the Montebaldo we walk together 10 minutes to the takeoff area where the pilot will prepare you and will give all necessary infos to make an easy and safe start. After a few steps you will takeoff and glide through the air enjoying the stunning view and the beauty of this sport.During the flight you will be able to view the entire Gardalake and make also you own pictures with your camera. The flight time is at least 20 minutes ( 1700 mts level difference ). If you need more info don't hesitate to contact us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only way to fly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Riccardo does a great job of making you feel confident and relaxed with his experience and professional manner. No need to fear the flight is as sure as sitting down on your sofa only the view is spectacular. A must do if only once.

Visited June 2014

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've just returned from a wonderful week on Lake Garda, but paragliding was the highlight of our trip in every way. Ricardo, Peter and company were so friendly, and inspired such confidence, that although I was pretty anxious about the flight, by the time we reached the top of Monte Baldo I felt relatively relaxed. The sensation of flight, the breathtaking scenery, the peacefulness, a Black Kite flying beneath us, the glint of the sun on the water, the mists rolling in over the mountains. This experience was both exhilarating and serene at the same time. Unforgettable. (Of course the videos are a terrific reminder)
Thank you guys. You made a couple approaching the wrinkly stage of their lives feel like children again. Xx

Visited May 2014
Lancaster, United Kingdom
“Thank you Riccardo and Roberto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I`m so glad my husband and I decided to do this on our holiday to Malcesine last week. It was the best part of the holiday and the twins were great at reassuring us and relaxing us. It wasn`t scary at all so I urge you to give it a go - you won`t regret it. Well worth the money and the dvd recording of the flight will stay with us. Grazie mille.
Nicola and George

Visited April 2014
San Francisco, California
“The Experience of Flying!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I wasn't sure I would ever do something so adventuresome, but couldn't resist after watching the paragliders landing one day. Riccardo was the most amazing pilot, so experienced and capable, and I really appreciated his sense of humor and engaging approach. The sensation of flying was outstanding, and the ability to converse throughout the flight was a nice surprise. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Don't pass up the opportunity!

Visited April 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Takes your breath away!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Twins Roberto and Riccardo are giants. Maybe both around 6ft 6in. They have a great 'banter' going on but underneath the relaxed, jokey exterior are very professional and safety conscious. My wife organised this for the both of us on our honeymoon, as a 'surprise'. She was checking out my insurance beforehand!!!
You are taken up the two stage cable car, with priority over the 'day trippers' and then hike off for 3 - 400m to a meadow overlooking the town and lake, where the equipment is unloaded and set up and you are given a safety briefing and instructions. You then launch yourselves by running down the slope until the wing takes you airborne and you sit in a harness just in front of the 'pilot'. You cannot describe the feeling - you have to do it, but the flight takes you along the mountain top and over the town, out over the Lake and eventuually landing on a grass landing strip at the Lake edge. We flew close to each other and got some amazing photo's.
Obviously the flight time is dependant on the conditions but I checked my watch and we were airborne for about 20 minutes although it seemed a lot less. DEFINITELY would do it again. A special experience and a great couple of guys.

Visited September 2013