“Once in a lifetime experience!”
Review of Fly 2 Fun

Fly 2 Fun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A tandem paragliding flight lets you explore another world. Everyone can experience the thrill of flight with an expert pilot and you do not require any experience or special qualities of courage. Paragliding, when practiced under the right conditions, is not an extreme sport but a sport that gives you a unique experience in total safety. You can fully trust the experience of the pilot who will accompany you and let yourself be taken by the fascination for flying. Detaching yourself from your shadow is now possible for everyone. You do not need a particular level of fitness. Passengers are only required to take a short run during takeoff and a few steps during landing.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Kilkenny, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Afraid of heights?Me too! But as soon as my feet left the ground of Mount Baldo a calmness came over me. Fantastic views and I always felt I was in safe hands. Such an amazing experience, would do it all again in a heartbeat. A special thanks to the wonderful Simone!;-)

Visited April 2014

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Breathtaking and memorable”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was initially hesitant after receiving this activity as a birthday gift from my amazing girlfriend (she made sure my life insurance was paid up!), but when I touched the ground after my first para-gliding experience, I would not trade this for anything in the world.

Communication prior to the day was very good and the guys were adaptable with a change closer to the date due to changes to our travel plans. Our only issue was on the day, when it appeared that we weren't booked in for that day - no problem, a few calls and two pilots were arranged to take us on our flight.

The guys are friendly and happy to chat on the spectacular journey up Mont Baldo on the gondola - all the while putting your mind at ease as you take in the amazing views. Once at the top, it is a good walk to the summit (quick toilet stop at the restaurant on the way) before watching the pilot carefully prepare all equipment, provide a safety briefing and instructions. Before you know it and before you can run in the other direction, you are strapped in and starting the very short run forward before being airborne.

Once you are literally flying through the air, the word that kept coming to my mind was - Wow! The height becomes irrelevant when you are gliding safely and comfortably through the air. The pilots safely navigate the parachute over the summit and along the cliff face, all the while taking in the spectacular views.

Some 'thermals' every now and again give some extra height and keep you flying and then the opportunity to do some acrobatics over the lake - some inversions or 360 degree spins; all of which I had never planned on doing, but when given the opportunity by our pilots, jumped at the chance and loved it. For clarity, this is an option and not compulsory, so don't let that scare you off...

The experience lasts about 30 minutes once you are airborne, wind depending, and finishes with a very easy and gentle landing on the shores of Lake Garda. Unclip, some more photos and a copy of your experience on video (SD card) and the experience is as easy as that.

Thanks to Fabio and Roberto for their safe and memorable experience taking in the breathtaking scenery and location that is Lake Garda. If you are in the area, we highly recommend - you will not regret it.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank AUSLion
Munich, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun and Safe”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I flew with Fabio and he offered a great service. He was punctual and was happy to chat about paragliding and the surrounding area. Once in the air the experience was amazing and the view epic.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank I T
Fly2Fun, Pilota at Fly 2 Fun, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
It's a pleasure wehn people enjoy it!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Absolutely amazing experience for my wife and I. The lads were brilliant at explaining what would happen and what little we needed to do and the experience itself was simply incredible. Difficult to put into words. Excellent value for such a memorable experience, and our price included the photos and video.

Thanks guys.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank liamfergus
Surrey Hills, Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Amazing, fun, and not really scary even for those scared of heights!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We (50 yo male, 47 yo femaie) did this together in mid-June 2013. Beautiful weather, fantastic experience. For two people who are scared of heights this was a remarkably un-scary experience, and absolutely exhilarating. Would recommend this to anyone (and have done so).

Visited June 2013