Very modern and clean Hotel, staff very helpful and friendly. Our only complaint was the size of bedroom which was very small and lacked some of the amenities we are used to ,such as bottle water and box of tissues. We were in bedroom no 3, booked through Thomson Holidays so this could be the reason. We also were annoyed that for our return departure at 8am we were not given a breakfast just a cold croissant and insipid coffee as they only serve breakfast after 8am, and it was the same choice every day, so we were not impessed. Value for money,not up to Premier Inns. Lovely town with lots of good restaurants though which made up for much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Barca, which was completely renovated in 2007, lies embedded in an olive grove of 4500 square meters and it is only a stone's throw away from the historic old town and the lake. The guests can enjoy the privilege of a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere.The modern design is the perfect starting point for a holiday under the motto of comfort and physical wellness.Our new health spa will help you to make your dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Wellness Hotel Casa Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albergo Casa Barca Wellness
- Wellness Hotel Casa Barca Malcesine, Lake Garda, Italy