We are a mid-aged couple without children and visited this hotel for holiday in May 2014. The hotel is a family owned, very friendly hotel with nice service personal. The rooms were very clean,light and much above standard. They are not the cheapest but what you get absolutly justifies the cost. The restaurant, especially the breakfast is a very good, large continental buffet. There were not much children because there were no school holidays when we visited the hotel. But in our opinion it will be also a good place for family holidays.
The Spa is very clean and a definite plus, also the gym is very clean and good equipped, they have good machines, no cheap damaged things.
The pool is big (enough space for swimming) and clean, not too much chloride. The sun terrace is also very big, clean and nice to visit.
The Hotel is near to the city of Malcesine, you can easily walk there within 5 minutes.
We will definitly come back to this nice hotel in the next years.
Ingrid and Klaus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Barca, which was completely renovated in 2007, lies embedded in an olive grove of 4500 square meters and it is only a stone's throw away from the historic old town and the lake. The guests can enjoy the privilege of a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere.The modern design is the perfect starting point for a holiday under the motto of comfort and physical wellness.Our new health spa will help you to make your dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wellness Hotel Casa Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albergo Casa Barca Wellness
- Wellness Hotel Casa Barca Malcesine, Lake Garda, Italy