“lovely B&B”
Review of Warrington Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paddock Wood
Warrington Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Paddock Wood B&B and Inns
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“lovely B&B”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

spent 2 days in this wonderful B&B, we couldnt fault it, the room was lovely, clean, and light, the bed was liking sleeping on feathers so comfy, the roll top bath was big, clean towels were provided, a very spacious bathroom especially if you are disabled, coffee and tea making in our room iron and ironing board also, and the breakfast was wonderful, set on a lovely table, what more can i say about this B&B the owners are so helpful, even took our bags to our car, and waved us off, it was like home from home, and we will definatly be staying here again, cant wait !!!

Room Tip: room number 1 is a big room with a lovely large bathroom with walk in shower and big rolltop bath
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Fairybell

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2012

On arriving at my location I was met by a gentleman who greeted me and proceeded to show me to my room.
The room was nicely decorated and everything I required for my stay was in place.
The morning I left I was treated to one of the nicest breakfasts including the most perfect surroundings I had recieved in a long time.
Many Thanks

Room Tip: If all the rooms were as good as the one I had then the stay would be worth while.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Keith R
Bracknell
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Was very impressed with this Bed and Breakfast, although I only have a small brekkie, the other guests said it was the best English Breakfast they have had. Mr and Mrs Clarke who run the B & B are extremely helpful and courteous. The rooms are exceptionally clean and of a high standard. I would recommend this B & B to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Anna M
Cambridgeshire
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Encouraged by the one great review on this site, I called to make a reservation. I found the person taking the booking to be brusque and humourless - the classic British b&b approach which sends me running for a campsite or hotel. As it happens we were cut off and I didn't bother calling back as I had no intention of staying with someone whose telephone manner indicates that the stay would be less than friendly.

Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Canthinkofaname
Norfolk, UK
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Run by Marian and Lance Clarke, this Bed and Breakfast is truly exceptional and outstanding value for money. Having stayed for several months (working in the area), everytime I stayed every room was immaculate and every courtesy extended. For a small fee, they'll provide an evening meal and a glass - or two - of wine. You might even have a wee nip of Lance'e excellent whiskey. Nothing was any trouble, and attention to detail amazing. Truly one of the best that I've known and deservedly successful. The only downside? Not being able to find an equally great B and B elsewhere.
Five Stars...

Premier Inn Tonbridge Hotel
Camden Arms Hotel
Camden Arms Hotel
#1 of 2 in Pembury

Been to Warrington Lodge? Share your experiences!