“Good food”

Honeymoon Garden
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Paddock Wood
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=11090494135324014483&q=honeymoon+garden+paddock+wood&gl=uk&vps=1&ie=UTF8
Paddock Wood
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Staff very attentive and friendly, food excellent and reasonably priced. Take away food not bad either

Visited November 2013

Paddock Wood, United Kingdom
“Alway amazing”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I've eaten here many times, both Sunday buffet, a la carte and takeaway. Despite other comments I find the food does travel ok, it's the same with any takeaway - it's not going to be a crisp as if it was served in the restaurant. They're always polite and know me well enough now to always put extra chillies in everything I order instead of me having to ask for them. It's not the cheapest Chinese in Paddock Wood (we have 3 now) but I would say it's the best.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Fliss B
Paddock Wood, United Kingdom
“Food excellent”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Dined here a few times, sometimes on the full menu others on the Sunday buffet. Both types are very tasty leaving you wanting more. Staff very freindly but you have to remember English is not their first language, so from the reviews that they are rude I find quite hard to beleive. I have never had any problem with the staff and they always make you feel welcome, even if you have not been for a while they recognise you

• Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“yum”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

our first time to this restaurant , we had the buffet menu , service was excellent , staff very friendly , food hot and very tasty . plenty of choice . will defiantly be going back .

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese food in England”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

The food here is outstanding, I have fined here a few times and love the food they produce. I have to say it is the best Chinese food in England and blows away anything I can get in Australia.

• Visited April 2013