“One of the best Chinese in the area”
Review of Honeymoon Garden

Honeymoon Garden
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Paddock Wood
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=11090494135324014483&q=honeymoon+garden+paddock+wood&gl=uk&vps=1&ie=UTF8
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Always welcoming. Very pleasant staff, always friendly and accommodating. Never rushed to finish your meal. Plentiful portions, hot, great selection of dishes. Good value for money.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We recently moved to the area and were delighted to find a takeaway that delivered to our new abode. However that delight quickly evaporated when we tasted the food. A really dreadful example of Chinese food. We tried it a second time a couple of weeks later to see if it may have been an off night for the chef and again had to throw the majority of the food away. Hugely disappointing. We have now thrown the menu away and promised never to call them again!

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I live local to the Honeymoon but rarely eat in the restaurant. This is mainly because I have never felt comfortable or particularly welcome. I cannot complain about the food - always very good and I regularly get takeaway for my family. The sunday buffet looks like a good idea until you discover that it is not actually a buffet! I dont want a buffet so that I can stuff myself silly, it's just nice to have a mix of dishes, and you can't really do this. Also beware of the bill after the sunday buffet - drinks costs can creep up on you, especially for soft drinks.

1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Staff can be abrupt, but the food is not bad, could be better though. But service to the door is good.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Thw rudeness over the phone was simply shocking made an order and was given a raised voice when asking to recap what I had ordered befpre tonight would go there at least twice a month but due to the rudeness never going again

1  Thank Sarah C