“Shire Horse Experience Day”

Shire Horse Experience Days
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Shire Horse Experience Days does exactly what it says on the tin!. It is situated within The Hop Farm Complex in Kent, and whilst there may be some time to look around some of the other attractions, the Shire Horse Experience day is a full on day itself.

I had originally purchased this day as a present for my wife and as there had been no reviews that I could find we went in hope rather than expectation. As it turned out we both had a wonderful day, me watching and the wife being able to get really up close and personal in working with shire horses.. The team of girls there, Michelle, Becky and Laura were knowledgeable, friendly and enthusiastic and clearly love their work.. (don't wear your best clothes as you will be getting hands on!)

If you love Shire Horses - this day comes highly recommended.

8  Thank Ian N