We chose this boutique hotel from a selection on Voyage Prive.com. We were looking for a 4 day break not too far from central France. We drove 8 hours through France, the Tunnel de Mont Blanc and into Italy, to the seaside town of Marina di Pietrasanta in Tuscany not far from Pisa, Florence and Les Cinq Terres.
The hotel is off the main promenade, but only by a block, within very easy walking distance of the beach.
The welome was friendly and warm, we were guided to our room, on the fifth floor - I really recommend this floor. Our Junior Suite had two balconies, a reasonably spacious bedroom with flat screen television. The decor was simple, classy, basically white with modern furniture in flashy colours. Very nice.
The bathroom has a large 'italienne 'shower, black and white marble from floor to ceiling, a large sink, big mirror and lovely soft bathrobes. A glass door opened onto the second balcony. We were on the front corner of the hotel and had a fantastic view from the mountains behind the hotel to the sea, the coastline far into the distance. The 5th floor assures an open view over the roof tops of the houses surrounding the hotel grounds. The common areas, were again white with striking furnishings. The dining area was large, light and spacious, with doors opened to the terrace and pool area. Its was a little too cool to enjoy the benefits of the terrace but it was well designed, clean and tidy, as was the rest of the hotel. We enjoyed our breakfasts every day, lots of choice on the breakfast buffet with a very friendly attentive waiter. His english was minimal but he really did ensure excellent service. Massimo and Paola were ever present and very pleasant and helpful. We only ate one evening in the restaurant, there were a lot of choices on the menu and we chose different ravioli dishes which were quite simply delicious and honestly really good value for money.
We reserved a spa treatment, very relaxing and once again staff were all smiles and helpful.
All in all I have to say, a lovely spring break with my daughter, I most definately recommend this hotel and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely restructured with a special attention for detail and for our guests comfort, our Hotel offers a sought after environment, pleasant and relaxing for holiday stays. Also, equipped Conference Rooms for up to 100 attendees, internet point, Wi-Fi in the common areas and free access to internet are ideal for meeting and events in Versilia and a wellness centerAll 40 rooms come with balcony or sea view . Our room inventory includes 20 Classic, 10 Deluxe and 10 Junior Suites ( 5 "Romantic" equipped with Jacuzzi ). Our rooms recall a warm and welcoming contemporary style, where the precious marbles of the baths and the elegant floor in parquet, unite d to the most modern comforters and services conditioned air and heating, minibar, Tv Sat, Sky, direct phone, safe, hairdryer, free access to internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mondial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondial Resort And Spa
- Mondial Hotel Marina Di Pietrasanta
- Mondial Resort & Spa Marina Di Pietrasanta, Italy - Tuscany