The staff and location make this hotel worth while.
The female receptionists spoke brilliant english and were very helpful in a mostly Italian speaking area.
We hired bikes from the hotel which were well priced and enabled us to explore the locality very easily as it is all flat and made us feel very Italian.
The pool is a bonus because all the beaches are private and you pay from €20+ for two sun loungers and an umbrella for a day. There is a free beach near the hotel but that has literally nothing on it.
The hotel is clean and tidy and the staff very friendly and helpful even if they don't understand english.
Breakfast is substantial and lots of choice mostly continental in style.
Dinner was good value for money in our opinion. You have to pre order in the morning but they
were very accomodating on our first day when we just showed up for dinner which we did appreciate. They do not do pizza if that is what you want.
A couple of suggestions for the hotel.....
- the room could do with a fridge.
- 2 stools for the balcony area to sit out in your private space.
- some more of the friendly personality of the staff to extend in to the rooms for example some artwork/decoration.
- book sharing/swapping facility I.e a place to leave your books you brought when you finish and swap it for others that are there already.......as I never bring enough on holiday with me!
Other than those standard suggestions the hotel is a very good 3 star hotel which any person whether a couple or family could have a nice relaxing holiday.......not suitable for party-goers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Venezia, surrounded by large green garden and located in a very quiet position, is only 350 mt.Far from the beach and 500 mt.Far by the heart of the town. Near Lucca, Pisa, Florence the most important city of Tuscany. Swimming-pool, fitness-room, and Wi-Fi in room free of charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Venezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia Hotel Marina Di Pietrasanta
- Hotel Venezia Marina Di Pietrasanta, Italy - Tuscany