Agriturismo La Lobra
US$179
US$51
US$23
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Iaccarino(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Primavera(Massa Lubrense)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Certosa(Massa Lubrense)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Beachfront
Villaggio Resort Nettuno(Massa Lubrense)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$93
US$138
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Hermitage & Villa Romita(Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$95
US$104
US$99
  • Beachfront
Hotel Piccolo Paradiso(Massa Lubrense)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewslemon and olive treesbreakfast and dinnerpizza nightsalamilarge roomon arrivalkiwituliolimoncellofarmbalconyhillseacaprisunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed at La Lobra the first weekend of September. La Lobra is off the beaten path, away from the bustle of the towns and tourists. It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to drive there from Naples airport, and you have to drive through several busy towns.
We really enjoyed the rural lifestyle and the genuine nature of the hosts. There were no pretenses, and they were always available to assist--a true family venture. Our host drove us down to port after calling to hold the boat to Capri -- we had only notified him of our desire at the last minute, but he made it happen for us! We loved the atmosphere amidst the lemon and olive trees. First time we ever saw kiwi growing! We enjoyed walking the grounds, saw the biggest zucchini ever! I also especially appreciated the large room (we stayed in La Orchidea room) with air conditioning that really worked! We were very comfortable there. We were able to enjoy one dinner-true Italian antipasti of meats and cheese, a fabulous lemon risotto, and fresh fish, finished with a caffe and limoncello. (The other night we chose to walk down the hill to get our pizza fix.)
I enjoyed hearing the roosters in the morning, and enjoying a simple breakfast under the lemon trees. I much appreciated that most of the food offerings were from the land. The homemade jams were fabulous!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DAKupski
Reviewed 22 August 2012

The people running Agriturismo La Lobra are friendly and helpful, the breakfasts and dinners are gorgeous and you definitely won't go hungry! The accommodation was clean and had everything you need. A beatiful setting with lemon, fig and olive trees that gives a peacful escape from the hustle and bustle of the busy tourist towns. The only things to be aware of are the cockerels who might give you an early morning wake-up call, and the mosquitos (take vitamin B before you go and during the holiday - apparently this helps keep them at bay!). Definitely worth a visit to get a feel for real Italian life.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank no1scran
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Fabulous experience. Home base for Capri, Amalfi coast, Sorrento and more. Experienced organic lemons, grapefruits, oranges and more. Clean quiet rooms. Great Italian three course dinner very modest price. I am going back. you must experience to really appreciate. A real Italian experience and No tourist traps. Molto bene. Ciao

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank john s
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My family and I just returned from Italy and were fortunate to have stayed at La Lobra. The setting was beautiful, we were surrounded by trees that were drooping with lemons, and at night the area was sparkling with fireflies. It has a rustic and secluded feel, but is a short walk from town (shops, restaurants, etc), and is well serviced by buses going to Sorrento (which makes day trips very easy). It provided a very peaceful (and much needed) break from the hustle and bustle of our touristy day-trips to Capri, Pompeii, Sorrento, Positano and Naples

Dinner was absolutely delicicious, the hosts were great, and happy to accomodate vegetarians. If being woken up to the sound of roosters bothers you, this may not be the place for you, but we absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JSacc0
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My two friends and I stayed here for two nights. The grounds and rooms were fantastic, very rustic and cute, with a nice view and had a very home feel.

I was able to park in the garage on the first night and had street parking the second night. It was very close to the Harbour.

Breakfast was minimal but I learned that this was the standard for these types of hotels in Italy.

My only real complaint about La Lobra was the man who was running it during our stay. While he did not go out of his way to be unfriendly or overtly rude he was not a pleasant man. Having gotten lost one night because of a festival in Sorrento that closed down roads we were late for dinner. We offered our appologies when arriving but were treated with a cold attitude and felt like we were children who had upset their parents.

I do understand that this is a type of farm so animals are expected. However, I was not a fan of the late night dog barking and very early morning consistent rooster calls.

I would stay here again if I was in the area but more cheery management would go a long way.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends