“Filipo Esposito will make your trip to Italy so much better!”

Esposito Car Service - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$682.18*
and up
Full-Day Amalfi Coast Excursion
More attraction details
Owner description: Private transportation from Naples or Rome airports, hotels, railroad stations or sea ports, private tours and shore excursions guided by an English speaking driver. Amalfi coast, Pompei, Paestum, Naples, Caserta, Herculaneum, mounth Vesuvius, wine tasting tours. We also provide services to search the origin of your Italian Family and to discover the town of your ancestrals
Norwood, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Filipo Esposito will make your trip to Italy so much better!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I hired Filipo to pick us up at our hotel in Rome, alng with my parents, and transport us to our next hotel in Sorrento. It was worth every penny as we went from door to door in a nice new comfortable mercedes van. Filipo made us feel comfortable, so much so that we had hired him to take 8 people on a tour of the amalfi coast the next day. My mother did not plan to join us on this excursion because she is afraid of heights. Filipo put her right at ease and she did the entire tour and didn't freak out at all (as we were expecting!). Ravello was amazing! We also hired Filipo to drive 8 of my family members to Filadelfia in Calabria VV and this is a challenging drive that takes about 5 hours from Sorrento. Filipo was extremely professional, informative, and will do anything to make your trip better! This is the 3rd time my family has hired Filippo and he does not disappoint! We will be calling him again once we plan the next trip!

Visited May 2013

Chino Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thanks for Great Day”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

What a fantastic Day we had. The bottom line is that we had a a very fun time with him. We had a great tour in a great car with a great guide. The highlight for me was the lunch stop he recommended. WOW! Im not kidding. WOW! He took us to a local place away from the usual tourist spots. It was very casual, very local, and what an experience we had. It was an immersive italian experience for this Californian and the food was as good as the finest food I have had anywhere. (and the price was right).

My advice is to send Philippo a note and book a tour with him. He runs a first rate professional service and you wont be disappointed.

Commack, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filippo the Great”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Esposito car service provided prompt and efficient service with very nice vehicles. But more important, Filippo went above and beyond providing driver and tour services. He checked ahead of time to see if there were any road detours (without which we would have missed our flight from Catania) and possessed an abundance of information about the area and its history. His passion for Italy provided a genuine appreciation for Italy and its people.

London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We went on a cruise and when planning my family's day in Naples and the Amalfi coast, I came across Esposito Car Service. The excellent reviews are fully justified and I am happy to add mine. I made the arrangement with Filippo Esposito half a year before and there was no need to reconfirm once agreed. He was on the spot at Naples port terminal on time, he even arrived well before just in case we were early. The car was a brand-new Mercedes with leather and high-spec. It was as immaculate as are Signor Esposito's driving (and parking!) skills which we tested on the famous coastal route, in tiny villages and in the centre of Naples. Mr. Esposito was always there with his car to pick us up after a walk when and where desired. He is knowledgable not only about sights but also has background information about geology, history, economy and agriculture. Unlike some guides/operators, Mr. Esposito is completely unobtrusive when it comes to lunch breaks - he takes care of the car naturally, there is no awkward moment.
In brief, Mr. Esposito and hisa daughter Antonella will drive you anywhere in Italy in comfort and safety with the driving skills and local knowledge of an Italian and the reliability of a Swiss. I am German and not normally exuberant but Esposito Car Service deserves it.

1 Thank Arndt F
Vermont
“A great day”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

One of our fondest memories of our recent trip to Italy was the afternoon we spent with Filippo visiting the origins of my wife's grandparents. Filippo's service is exceptional and the day was perfect. We highly recommend this service to anyone interested in visiting areas not often accessible to most visitors.

Visited November 2012