“Excellent service from a very nice guy”
Review of AD Limousine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
AD Limousine
More attraction details
Owner description: ADLimousine is at your complete disposal with its efficient driver service that will allow you to move to and from the centre or the airport of Naples and to discover through magnificent excursions the beautiful spots of the Sorrento and Amalfi coast, of the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum and the majestic and fascinating Vesuvius.
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We arrived an hour late after I got the time of the plane's arrival wrong, but Domenico was there waiting and remarkably sanguine despite being mucked about by me. He gets a good balance between pointing out local landmarks and not chatting the whole way. He drove us from Naples to Amalfi, very windy roads; after some pretty awful experiences with airport drivers, my wife is a little cautious about the thrill of speed. I mentioned this to Domenico when I booked the car an he was great - checked with her every now and then that everything was ok. When we got there, he didnt try and charge me extra for the wait time. Highly recommended

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Prior to our trip I did some research on private tours and found excellent reviews on Domenco Arpino and they were absolutely correct. He is a very professional and courteous driver and has a very nice Mercedes van. We took an 8 hour tour of Positano, Amalfi, and Revello with him and he pointed out many points of interest along the way and his English is very good. He also allowed ample time for us to be on our own at each city. His prices for tours and transfers are also the lowest of all the lemo services that we contacted on the internet but his service is top notch.

1  Thank Jerry C
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Its hard when you book a tour guide and airplane pick-up online, because you just don't know what type of service you will get until you arrive. I traveled to Sorrento, with my mother, husband and 5 year old daughter. When we arrived he was there waiting, accomodated all of us, even had a car seat for my child, which made me very happy, one less thing to pack! On our drive to our apt, Domenico told us all about the places to visit, restaurants to eat at and explained the beautiful scenery. We enjoyed him so much we hired him for additional tours throughout our stay. The trip to Pompei was marvelous. He stopped alongthe way whenever we saw picture perfect moment, he was very kind, professional, and safe. I will definitely utilize his services again, and I would recommend him 100%!

3  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Hired Domenico taxis to take us from the airport to our accommodation and also hired him to take us on a day trip around the Amalfi coast. His driving was superb we all felt very safe and the vehicle was extreamly clean and tidy. Our only regret is that he could not take us back to the airport and when we compared the driving and vehicle on our airport return we realised just how fortunate we had been with Domenico and his people carrier. We also enjoyed Domenico dry sense of humor.

Should we every return to the Amalfi coast we will definately be hiring Domenico.

1  Thank Ian R
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We used Ad Limousine a few weeks ago (early October) for a private car transfer from the Naples train station to Positano. Domenico and his driver, Massimo, were professional, on-time, and friendly. The Naples train station is known to be very sketchy, but they made us feel comfortable. They waited for us right by the track (sign in hand) and made the nearly 2 hour drive relaxing and fun, allowing us to stop along the way for pictures of the coast line. I researched many car companies for this transfer, and Domenico was also the most reasonably priced - I would absolutely recommend this company!

1  Thank Susie m