We just recently visited Italy, and had not planned on staying at Punta Campanella. But ended up there after finding our original booking unsatisfactory. We stayed at the Resort for three days. It was a wonderful experience. Gracious and service minded staff, lovely room, and a view that is breathtaking! Marina Del Cantone...is a quiet "get away" from the tourist commotion of the larger cities...especially Sorrento....but close enough to use it as your base for day trips. Candida at reception....was gracious...and the family brothers....accomodating and service oriented (they prepared us the most wonderful 40th Anniversary dinner...and is our #1 highlight of our trip!). We highly recommend you experience Punta Campanella Resort for your southern Itally vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort & SPA on the Amalfi Coast Punta Campanella Resort & SPA is located within the beautiful beach resort of Marina del Cantone, which is situated along the Amalfi Coast between the golf of Sorrento and Positano. The name of our hotel is gained from the special Marine Nature Reserve of "Punta Campanella", which is a Conservation area protected by the FAI (Italian Environment Fund). Our hotel has recently been restored and redeveloped by architects from Campania Region and incorporates Italian Mediterranean style and ultimate comfort. Most of our rooms and our la carte restaurant Li Galli Restaurant overlook the Nerano Bay, which serves fresh, local Mediterranean food inspired by our chef. Our Spa and indoor pool will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. The Blue Flag beach is just 40 metres from our hotel where you can relax, sunbathe and swim safely. Here you will find a selection of bars, cafes and restaurants. From the pier, you can take a boat and visit Capri, Positano, Amalfi and Li Galli Islands. Within a short distance of our hotel, there are over one hundred restaurants to be sampled - some have Michelin Stars. A rooftop garden is available with deck chairs and umbrella and a shower to cool off. Activities: Trakking exursion, Diving, Water Sport, boat rental, tipical food tour, to fish and eat in the sea. Nearby to visit : Massa Lubrense, Positano, Capri, Sorrento, Pompei ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punta Campanella Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Campanella Resort And Spa
- Punta Campanella Hotel Massa Lubrense