We stayed at this hotel in august 2012. Parking your car is a big problem. Every time you have to try to get in - and out the ridiculous small parking lot without bumping into another car gives you a great headache. Beware of the fact that this is a 100% Italian run and owned family business and that there are hardly any other tourists than Italians. Speaking some italian is no luxury as they do not speak English very well. We are not sure if the fact that we were no regular Italian tourists ( most families use this hotel every year ) was to blame for it but for sure we received an old room just above the bar area. We protested but there was no alternative. Not very friendly the staff, we felt very disappointed. The airconditioning did not work very well, the rooms are old and in need of renovation. You go back into the sixties. Little by little however ( we stayed four nights ) we learned to apreciate the laid back atmosphere and the stunning views of the blue ocean. We liked the restaurant and the food although not first class was very decent and the waiters very friendly. You decent to the beach by elevator ( that stopped working one day ) and the beach is just great. However in case of a tsunami, how unlikely this may be, this is a deadly trap as there would be no way out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open from May 30 to September 12.150 rooms all with air conditioning, TV, direct dial phone, safe and minibar. Rates include: pool, tennis, pianobar and parking. During high season: period C-D, canoeing, miniclub, disco, entertainment. Only small animals are allowed (not in restaurant, pool and on beaches). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Baia delle Zagare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Delle Zagare Hotel
- Baia Delle Zagare Mattinata
- Hotel Baia Delle Zagare Mattinata, Italy - Puglia