“Nice Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Visited the town for little while then had a nice lunch here. Good little spot for relaxing hour with a wine. Pizza was good!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had our last meal here based on high recommendations and it certainly lived up to the expectations. The setting, staff, food and whole experience was fantastic. Was a perfect place to spend our final evening in lake como .

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Hotel where this restaurant is located so we decided to give it a try. The staff if very cold and distant. When we were ordering drinks the waiter put us off ordering our wine. When I ordered the cheese platter, I wanted the one that said it had fruit and jam. The waiter said “no, I’d suggest getting the platter for 1” but I advised that I was sharing it with the others and he said it would be plenty. I asked if it still included the fruit and jams and he said yes. Well when it came it had neither. So he talked me out of the one I wanted and then it didn’t even have what I wanted on the platter. The pasta dishes that the other ordered were just ok. They never asked how it was, never offered fresh Parmesan cheese, they just left us without ever checking in. I wouldn’t recommend this place. There are too many others in the area that are less expensive and much better.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic meal!
We booked here for our evening meal when passing at lunch time because it was so busy, and we were very glad we did!! You really do need to book for evening meals. It was such wonderful food that we are planning to return very soon.
The two pasta dishes we ordered to start were unusual but delicious. Our meat mains were succulent and tasty. Our desserts were lovely but not as good as we were expecting after our starters and mains.
The menu is limited but I was tempted but many of the options tempted us!
The staff are charming and attentive. Can’t wait to return!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We visited di Paolo twice on a week-long family holiday in Menaggio. The food was excellent on both occasions and the wine list was extremely good and very good value. The staff were all welcoming and the sommelier even remembered us from visits almost a week apart, remembering the wine we ordered first time (we ordered a different one second time around!). Definitely worth making a reservation, the outside terrace is very popular.