Best Western Plus Quid Hotel Venice Airport
Antony Hotel(Mestre)
US$140
US$115
Agoda.com
Hotel Marco Polo(Campalto)(Great Value!)
US$1,197
US$121
US$100
  • Restaurant
1,377 results
All reviewsgreat hotelthe busvenice airportshuttle serviceeuros per personmodern hotelfree wifiminute walkfront desk staffindustrial areabusiness hotelcruise terminalpublic transportthe hotel offersbuffet breakfastpiazzale romabooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently. Very nice staff and a 10 minute walk to the mall. You can take the bus into Naples, which is about a 10 minute ride. There is a breakfast included with the room and it is very good.

1  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was our last hotel on our family honeymoon and after spending a long time researching every hotel, train and city, I was a bit disappointed when I got the hotel.
location is great. It is a 20 minute bus ride from the hotel to Venice and a 15 minute shuttle bus(booked via the hotel) to the airport. and 10 min taxi from Mestre train station.
I had booked a kids room months in advance along with a shuttle bus. I was advised 3 times I could book the shuttle on check in, however when I checked in, it was fully booked. The only time they had available was much earlier.
2nd issue, was when we got to the room, the special kid items as advertised where not set up. They provide a wii after I 1st complained, but I felt it still didn't live up to the advertised set up. I sent an email at 9pm to voice my disappointment. I was called in the room at 9.50 (normally this would be OK, but not when my daughter was asleep) I was advised that they would get a shuttle for me at the required time, so that was good. But I was advised I should have spoken to them rather than emailing?(felt like I was being told off!)
On the 2nd day, when we came back from our day out, the room had all the kids items I expected to be from the start. My daughter was very happy with all the items they had sourced for her.
However, I shouldn't have had to complain 2 times for this to happen. Maybe I wanted it to be perfect for our honeymoon.
Breakfast was good and all the staff on the front desk where very professional.
Shuttle was very good (make sure they confirm the bookings)
Would I stay here again.. I really don't know..

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Casson
FrancescoLaPietra, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Quid Hotel Venice Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Casson,

we appreciate you take the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your stay at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport. The opinion of our guests is very important for us.

We know there were some mistakes regarding your reservation, but we also provided to solve them as soon as possible when you notified them to us. To be more precise, when you emailed us from your room, we called you because we thought it was important to solve immediately any type of problem you spotted.

We are convinced the dialogue is the foundation of any good relationship.

Thank you for staying at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport. We sincerely hope to see you once more.

Francesco La Pietra
Qualità e Controllo di Gestione
BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had an extended stay at Best Western Quid as a result of an unforeseen emergency. The staff at the hotel made us comfortable and welcome. They went the extra mile to help us during a time of extreme stress. I thank all the staff, the front desk, cleaning staff and the breakfast staff. All were kind, courteous and efficient. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable despite the circumstances. The rooms were clean, the breakfast super and the location convenient!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great value with first class service! The rooms are very clean and modern. The area seems remote but it's really not...10 minute ride from the bus that takes you into the city of Venice. The breakfast included is delicious and again, the friendliness of the staff is more than appreciated! Great hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 118ashlynnr
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed two nights at the end of a cruise: disembarked in Venice and caught the bus to Mestre after buying "ALL buses" passes at the shop by the bus terminus; it was approx 20 min direct ride to the Quid; I spotted the Hotel sign from the bus (left hand side of the road, atop the Hotel building) and we got off at the right stop. There was then approx 200m walk to the Hotel, but all on flat surfaces so not a problem.
Check-in was swift and proficient; our room was large, airy and clean, with a lovely modern bathroom and generous comprehensive shower. Bed was large; bed linen and plentiful pillows = very comfortable. We noticed no traffic noise, even with the window open.
We had a FAB breakfast next morning (INCREDIBLE SELECTION OF FOOD), and then went back to Venice. We returned to the Quid after 9.45pm but the staff in the bar/restaurant were still able and willing and we had a LOVELY meal, despite the late hour.
Next day we had ANOTHER great breakfast, and went back again to Venice; we returned for another great meal with excellent service at the Quid that evening.
Our flight was at 10.30 pm on the 3rd day: the Hotel were happy to store our luggage (free) for that day; AND arranged the shuttle transfer for us without any fuss, at a very reasonable cost of 6 euros pp. We were therefore able to bus back and enjoy a 3rd day in Venice, and were able to tour the canal system with our bus passes.
Checkout was comprehensive and simple.
The Shuttle left on time dropped us at the right place at Marco Polo. Easy peasy.
My only regret was that we did not have time to investigate the Mestre area ... but the food/service in the restaurant was so good we did not wish to risk disappointment elsewhere!

2  Thank georgiahay