“Great value”

GreenLeadersGold level
Allentown, New Jersey
“Great value”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed here overnight during a quick stay to Venice during our vacation in Italy. It was very close to the bus stop, maybe a 5 minute walk. We also drove into Venice the next day which was also pretty easy. The front desk staff was nice. Breakfast was good. Clean and modern rooms. The shower doors leaked though and the bathroom floors were wet. Otherwise, great value

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anna A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel is modern and clean.
Rooms are nice and big. Breakfast was ok. It is close (500m) to a bus stop for the bus to Venice.
Wi-fi was fast and free and available in the room.
The hotel is not close to the airport - we took a taxi that costed 40 Euro.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Luke C
FrancescoLaPietra, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Quid Hotel Venice Airport, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Luke,

thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport. We are sure that any comments from our clients are important to improve the quality of our hotel.

First of all, I am very happy to know your stay here was pleasant: we work exactly to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations.

Considering our hotel is located at only 10 ride minutes from Marco Polo Venice Airport, I take this opportunity to inform you we provide a shuttle service - available at scheduled hours - that is much cheaper than a taxi. You simply have to reserve it at least 24 hours before. For any further information, please visit our official web site at the section “Services”--> “Shuttle”.

Thank you for staying here. We hope to see you soon at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport.

Kind regards,

Francesco La Pietra
Qualità e Controllo di Gestione
BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport
Wolfratshausen, Germany
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed their at the end of May. Excellent, clean hotel with helpful and friendly staff. Parking is no problem at the hotel and we took the bus( 4-5 minutes walk away & every 30 minutes - get tickets at the hotel before going for the bus:)) into Venice. Bus journey is about 30 minutes and buses can be quite full. There is an excellent pizzeria just around the corner from the hotel and a big supermarket nearby. The hotel is about 20 minutes away from Marco Polo Airport by car.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Paul M
Genoa, Italy
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here on vacation in Venice. Neither of us like to stay in noisy cities so we tend to book hotels that are just outside the city and then commute in. This hotel was perfect for that. It is located in a quite area of Mestre so there is little no noise outside. It was a short drive from the train station but there was also a bus stop right on the main road for those that are not taking the bus in. The train is only one stop from Venice so the tickets are very cheap.
The rooms were clean and had a great modern design. I like the green initiative by the hotel. That basically mean that they give you the option to keep the same bed sheets and towels until you feel that they honestly need cleaning. The breakfast was great. Honestly I love almost everything about this hotel. The only negative was that there are only 2 elevators for a 9-floor hotel. Check out time means that you will wait forever for an elevator and it's mostly to be full when you finally get one.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Patricia B
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently. Very nice staff and a 10 minute walk to the mall. You can take the bus into Naples, which is about a 10 minute ride. There is a breakfast included with the room and it is very good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jack D
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was our last hotel on our family honeymoon and after spending a long time researching every hotel, train and city, I was a bit disappointed when I got the hotel.
location is great. It is a 20 minute bus ride from the hotel to Venice and a 15 minute shuttle bus(booked via the hotel) to the airport. and 10 min taxi from Mestre train station.
I had booked a kids room months in advance along with a shuttle bus. I was advised 3 times I could book the shuttle on check in, however when I checked in, it was fully booked. The only time they had available was much earlier.
2nd issue, was when we got to the room, the special kid items as advertised where not set up. They provide a wii after I 1st complained, but I felt it still didn't live up to the advertised set up. I sent an email at 9pm to voice my disappointment. I was called in the room at 9.50 (normally this would be OK, but not when my daughter was asleep) I was advised that they would get a shuttle for me at the required time, so that was good. But I was advised I should have spoken to them rather than emailing?(felt like I was being told off!)
On the 2nd day, when we came back from our day out, the room had all the kids items I expected to be from the start. My daughter was very happy with all the items they had sourced for her.
However, I shouldn't have had to complain 2 times for this to happen. Maybe I wanted it to be perfect for our honeymoon.
Breakfast was good and all the staff on the front desk where very professional.
Shuttle was very good (make sure they confirm the bookings)
Would I stay here again.. I really don't know..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Casson
FrancescoLaPietra, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Best Western Plus Quid Hotel Venice Airport, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Casson,

we appreciate you take the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your stay at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport. The opinion of our guests is very important for us.

We know there were some mistakes regarding your reservation, but we also provided to solve them as soon as possible when you notified them to us. To be more precise, when you emailed us from your room, we called you because we thought it was important to solve immediately any type of problem you spotted.

We are convinced the dialogue is the foundation of any good relationship.

Thank you for staying at our BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport. We sincerely hope to see you once more.

Francesco La Pietra
Qualità e Controllo di Gestione
BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport
Livermore, California
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had an extended stay at Best Western Quid as a result of an unforeseen emergency. The staff at the hotel made us comfortable and welcome. They went the extra mile to help us during a time of extreme stress. I thank all the staff, the front desk, cleaning staff and the breakfast staff. All were kind, courteous and efficient. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable despite the circumstances. The rooms were clean, the breakfast super and the location convenient!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel