it's a nice hotel in mestre. nice and clean rooms, good breakfast
The only thing that somebody has to think about is that ypu have two options to go in venice
1)by car. The parking in venice costs 30 euros per day
2) by bus.. cheaper solution
But in both occasions, you need to take a boat until the center, that coast 7 euro per person or walk 2 km distance...
so you need to think where to stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located 8km form Venice Airport, it's a design and eco-friendly 4-star hotel. With its contemporary and dynamic atmosphere, the adjoining restaurant Mover is the perfect location for business lunches, aperitifs and fine dining. Free Wi-fi is at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Quid Hotel Venice Airport Province Of Venice/Mestre