“best pizza in the province of Venice”
Review of Grigoris

Grigoris
Ranked #8 of 360 Restaurants in Mestre
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is the best pizza in the province of Venice. Ingredients are special, beer selection is great, staff is very sweet, nice and clean place. Only problem is that in summer is hot as hell (they don't really use air con as most italians wear wool during summer to avoid catchin a cold, hence nobody likes air con). There is an outside terrace where you will be eaten alive by mosquitos, tho. Desserts are quite bad and pricey (tiramisu' is awful). But the pizza is a small slice of heaven on earth.
They only open at dinner and you must reserve because they are ALWAYS full.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

I advice to go to Grigoris because they know about be helpful and professional with clients, but also they know about food and beverage. I tasted a pizza and it was made with very good ingredients, also the others dishes my friends tasted were amazing, both meet or fish their choice was good.
We had a very good wine and the staff was very helpful when I asked to bring a present to a friend of us at the table. Thanks guys, we'll back soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Been there last night with a friends and I had fantastic pizza margherita service was great the waiter was so friendly and smile all the time...... was very busy but the service was fast .....,, I have brioche with cassata gelato really amazing...... My friend been there many times and know well how great the pizza is there.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

There are same places that stay on your hearth and your soul.
Grigoris is definitely one of this.
The quality of the ingredients and the way they are combined give the pizza a unique flavor and taste.

Grigoris is the typical excellence of the italian food that, we should all be proud of.
Great Appetizers, great Pizza, excellent choose of beers an lovely sweets.

Be aware of having a reservation or you will wait a life.
Service should be improved too in numbers of employee more than quality as, during the peek period can be slow.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife and I visited this Pizzeria while visiting Venice during the end of May 2013. It was a Sunday night, but the place was pretty packed with locals, so the only room was at the outside tables which turned out great. First let me talk about the beer selection. Absolutely spot on for being in Italy. They have about 10-12 different craft beers to choose from. I chose one called "la medea." A wheat beer with light citrus tones...absolutely delicious! Now on to the food. My wife ordered a pumpkin gnocchi with a special goat cheese {see pic}. I ordered the calzone {sorry forgot to take the pic cause I was too busy stuffing my face}. Both dishes were exceptionally delicious. Afterward we ordered dessert, my wife the cheesecake with chocolate biscotti, topped with raspberry sauce {see pic} and me the tiramisu {see pic}. Again, both exceeded my expectations. The wait staff took time to translate some of the menu for us and were very friendly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a break from the typical tourist cuisine in Venice.