The hotel is really nothing special, it's not close to anything special and the only way to get to Venice is on their no. 2 bus, or a $40 euro taxi ride. This wasnt appealing to say the least. The hotel does provide free wifi and the room was warm and cleaned daily. The restaurant didnt change their menu the whole time we were there, and the food really isnt the best, and it's only open for breakfast (7-10am) and dinner (7-10pm). The bar was supposed to be open all night, but on our last night there it was closed-no reason given, just closed. The staff was cordial, but not friendly. The daytime desk manager always seemed sleepy and uninterested, and at 2pm after we checked in and dropped our bags, we asked where's a good place to get something to eat, and her response was " you want to eat at this time of day?" that was weird. It's an ok hotel, if you dont mind taking the bus everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION a strategic location for your holiday HOW REACH US ? 15 Minutes from Venice! BY PLANE Only 20 minutes from the Airport Venice Marco Polo to the Hotel Sirio Venice.Leaving the airport you have to take the bus ATVO up to Mestre's station. Ticket's price is 6 € per person, luggage included. When you arrive at the station take the bus, line 2, direction Viale Don Sturzo up to the stop Hotel Piscina Coni. BY TRAIN It is possible arrive to the central station of Mestre in only 20 minutes on foot or if you want you can reach the Hotel in 5 minutes with the bus line 2 direction Viale Don Sturzo. The bus stop is Piscina Coni. BY CAR Depending on the origin choise the motorway exit Venice Center or Venice Est. On the orbital road take the Castellana exit and continue to the center of Mestre.Continue> HOTEL APOGIA SIRIO VENICE Located in the centre of Mestre, our Hotel Apogia Sirio is very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre and the new Towers, and only 200 meters away from the new tram station, from where it is possible to reach Mestre railway station in few minutes. The Hotel Sirio in Venice Mestre is also in easy reach from the motorway exit of Castellana. The Hotel provides to its clients a full day reception service, a payment parking with restricted access, a internet point, free wifi, conference and meeting room. Apogia Sirio Venice is furnished of a bar and a restaurant in which it's possible to taste International and Regional dishes. The large air-conditioned conference room of the Hotel in Mestre in Italy is fully equipped for audio and visual presentations. The Hotel will make your stay in Venice an art city that is unique in the whole world - an absolutely memorable one, also through the variety of its comforts and its reliable and expert staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Apogia Sirio Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apogia Sirio Venice Hotel Mestre
- Sirio Hotel Bassano Del Grappa
- Apogia Sirio Venice Province Of Venice/Mestre