We used priceline and received this hotel which was classed as a 4-star hotel. This was definitely not a 4 star hotel. First, there's limited parking at this hotel. It also costs 15 euros per day. After checking in, we went to our first room. The bathroom was very small. We went out for dinner and when we came back, the air conditioning wasn't working. We called reception and they gave us a new room. This room was much nicer. modern and spacious than the first one, but the internet was working on intermittently and often slowly. The TV in the room was snowy. The breakfast was okay. The location wasn't so bad. We could take a bus into Venice, but it would've been better to get a hotel in Venice directly. There's not much to do in Mestre.
We were woken up by the sound of loud construction and banging right outside of our door at 9am. It was horrible since I was trying to catch up on sleep. The construction worker even entered without knocking. The worst part is that they were done by 11, so it was only a two hour job. Why not do it in the afternoon then?
Apogia Sirio would be average for a 3-star hotel and good for a 2-star hotel, but it's poor for a 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION a strategic location for your holiday HOW REACH US ? 15 Minutes from Venice! BY PLANE Only 20 minutes from the Airport Venice Marco Polo to the Hotel Sirio Venice.Leaving the airport you have to take the bus ATVO up to Mestre's station. Ticket's price is 6 € per person, luggage included. When you arrive at the station take the bus, line 2, direction Viale Don Sturzo up to the stop Hotel Piscina Coni. BY TRAIN It is possible arrive to the central station of Mestre in only 20 minutes on foot or if you want you can reach the Hotel in 5 minutes with the bus line 2 direction Viale Don Sturzo. The bus stop is Piscina Coni. BY CAR Depending on the origin choise the motorway exit Venice Center or Venice Est. On the orbital road take the Castellana exit and continue to the center of Mestre.Continue> HOTEL APOGIA SIRIO VENICE Located in the centre of Mestre, our Hotel Apogia Sirio is very close to the pedestrian area of the historical centre and the new Towers, and only 200 meters away from the new tram station, from where it is possible to reach Mestre railway station in few minutes. The Hotel Sirio in Venice Mestre is also in easy reach from the motorway exit of Castellana. The Hotel provides to its clients a full day reception service, a payment parking with restricted access, a internet point, free wifi, conference and meeting room. Apogia Sirio Venice is furnished of a bar and a restaurant in which it's possible to taste International and Regional dishes. The large air-conditioned conference room of the Hotel in Mestre in Italy is fully equipped for audio and visual presentations. The Hotel will make your stay in Venice an art city that is unique in the whole world - an absolutely memorable one, also through the variety of its comforts and its reliable and expert staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Lastminute, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apogia Sirio Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apogia Sirio Venice Hotel Mestre
- Sirio Hotel Bassano Del Grappa
- Apogia Sirio Venice Province Of Venice/Mestre