We visited back in 2012 and the hotel had great facilities.
The room was clean and the staff were useful. The breakfast was also very nice.
You can get into Venice via bus which departs every 10 or so minutes which costs around €3.
There is also a supermarket nearby which is quite useful.
Don't forget to visit the many bars in Venice and stand at the bar! You can get a good glass of white wine for €1.50.
The only downside was the size of the room but in all honesty we didn't spend much time in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambasciatori Mestre is a stroll from Mestre train station and few minutes drive to Venice Piazzale Roma. It is a perfect place for both a city break or a longer stay. Hotel Restaurant's speciality is local cuisine, international cuisine on demand. Bar has a full list of cocktails, served in the elegant lounge. Conference hall and meeting room are equipped with up-to-date communications facilities. Fitness center is equipped with gym's modern cardio-fitness equipment. The hotel provides a private parking on payment (limited car spaces, not-bookable) or a conventioned garage. The hotel is served by lifts (elevators), shared spaces and rooms have air conditioning and heating. Rooms are Non-smoking and soundproof. All the rooms are equipped with minibar, TV with satellite channels, telephone, safety deposit box. WiFi broadband connection is available. Room service and buffet breakfast are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambasciatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambasciatori Hotel Mestre
- Hotel Ambasciatori Province Of Venice/Mestre