We arrived into Mestre from Rome by train. The hotel was just a 10 minute walk away from the station. We were checked in efficiently and our room was clean and cool. We also had complimentary WiFi.
Getting into Venice is a 10 minute bus ride away and you can buy the tickets from the reception desk, the bus stop is opposite the hotel (number 4),
We also bought the bus and boat ticket which was 20 Euro per ticket. This was great value and we used it all day long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambasciatori Mestre is a stroll from Mestre train station and few minutes drive to Venice Piazzale Roma. It is a perfect place for both a city break or a longer stay. Hotel Restaurant's speciality is local cuisine, international cuisine on demand. Bar has a full list of cocktails, served in the elegant lounge. Conference hall and meeting room are equipped with up-to-date communications facilities. Fitness center is equipped with gym's modern cardio-fitness equipment. The hotel provides a private parking on payment (limited car spaces, not-bookable) or a conventioned garage. The hotel is served by lifts (elevators), shared spaces and rooms have air conditioning and heating. Rooms are Non-smoking and soundproof. All the rooms are equipped with minibar, TV with satellite channels, telephone, safety deposit box. WiFi broadband connection is available. Room service and buffet breakfast are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ambasciatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambasciatori Hotel Mestre
- Hotel Ambasciatori Province Of Venice/Mestre