We came to Mestre late at night and searched a few hotels, Michelangelo seemed good and we decided to stay. Price was also good. What we liked - was breakfast in the morning, very nicely served. Receptionist was also hospitable and advised how to get to Venice by bus. We left our car in the hotel parking for half of the day free of charge, was quite pleasant. Can recommend to all planning to go to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel is a Superior 4 stars hotel wonderfully situated in a central location, in the beating heart and pedestrian area of the lively city of Mestre. This elegant hotel offers full comfort rooms, a well cared flowering garden to relax, a free parking area and a strategic position to reach the main cities and points of interests of Veneto and North Italy. It is just a few minutes from main motorways, railway station, Marco Polo international airport and the historical city of Venice. A perfect retreat for both business and leisure travelers. A peaceful and tranquil address, ideal to escape from the daily stress relaxing in a contemporary atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Michelangelo Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Venice
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel Province Of Venice/Mestre