This hotel is not in Venezia but in Mestre, so please check at the airport before you board the bus to hotel. We found friendly people who helped us reach hotel.Rooms are not very big. Buses are not very expensive. There is a frequent (every 10 to 20 minutes) bus line taking you into Venice (about 30min). The parking is free. The hotel is cheap compared to hotels in Venice. Wifi is definately expensive. Breakfast is good as expected. staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel is a Superior 4 stars hotel wonderfully situated in a central location, in the beating heart and pedestrian area of the lively city of Mestre. This elegant hotel offers full comfort rooms, a well cared flowering garden to relax, a free parking area and a strategic position to reach the main cities and points of interests of Veneto and North Italy. It is just a few minutes from main motorways, railway station, Marco Polo international airport and the historical city of Venice. A perfect retreat for both business and leisure travelers. A peaceful and tranquil address, ideal to escape from the daily stress relaxing in a contemporary atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Michelangelo Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Venice
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel Province Of Venice/Mestre