Hotel was clean. Close to Venetia. The bus station is 1 block from the hotel and there are buses going to Venetia every 15 min. make sure you buy the bus tickets before you get on the bus. NICOLA in the front desk was exceptional and very helpful. The old gentleman at night time was not as nice. wifi is free in the lobby , you just need to ask for the password in the front desk. Breakfast was included and it was pretty decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel is a Superior 4 stars hotel wonderfully situated in a central location, in the beating heart and pedestrian area of the lively city of Mestre. This elegant hotel offers full comfort rooms, a well cared flowering garden to relax, a free parking area and a strategic position to reach the main cities and points of interests of Veneto and North Italy. It is just a few minutes from main motorways, railway station, Marco Polo international airport and the historical city of Venice. A perfect retreat for both business and leisure travelers. A peaceful and tranquil address, ideal to escape from the daily stress relaxing in a contemporary atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Michelangelo Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Venice
- Michelangelo Venice Hotel Province Of Venice/Mestre