Hi, we did stay at Hilton Garden Inn , Mestre , for 4 nights ... traveled as a couple. Everything was ok , quiet even if it is next to the road. Is very convenient as placement , the bus no. 5 which takes you from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to Venice has the stop right in front of the hotel. Also when returning from Venice or leaving for the Airport you have the bus station on the other side of the road , again bus no 5. And you have an over pass to get to the other side. Only downside is that you have to go up and down the stairs with your luggage. The hotel si clean, has everything you need, fitness room, pool interior and exterior, business center if you want to print something out and even a smoking zone outside next to the outdoor pool. The staff was nice and helpful , you can buy tickets for everything , bus , water bus , from the hotel front desk. If you want to stuff your minibar you need to take everything from the room next to the front desk ( this is how it works for some reason ) and bring it to your room. The breakfast was the same for all 4 nights ... not complaining , food was good , eggs , bacon , sausages, different kind of fruits , fruit salad, cereals , milk and different kind of sweets. Coffee was served at the table. The only downside on this trip was the fact that we had a room for disabled persons and had no bathtub. But all in one the stay was more then perfect. Ohh wireless is free but you have to get a 24h pass from the hotel front desk. We did not had any other meals in the hotel as we where always away in Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice