Stayed her with my wife for our 44th wedding anniversary. About 20 minutes from Venice by bus but not walkable to anywhere. Much cheaper than Venice hotels. BUT we have stayed in better Hiltons. Reception staff were all fantastic but a few more pieces of information would not have gone astray. Room was big and tidy. Breakfast was bland with really no variety day in day out. Had trouble with staff making hard poached eggs ! Any body can cook eggs !!!!! Tea with milk on the side ? HOT FROTHED MILK ! With tea ???? Redeeming feature of this hotel ? The bus stop in both directions is on the doorstop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice