We stayed here for 2 nights before and after our cruise as part of a package. The hotel is new and pristine. The first night we had a large room with 2 double beds, very comfortable with lovely bedding and towels. The second night the room was just OK, not as big and the door to the bathroom opening awkwardly.
There was a very friendly ambience about the hotel. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
The only downside to the hotel is that it's location means there is nowhere to go within walking distance. However the bus service into Venice is frequent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice