This hotel was a good value compared to sleeping in Venice. We had a problem with the air condition and after telling them a couple of times they finally moved us. Overall not a bad place to stay. A must tour is to see the Dolomites. Amazing!!! I booked with trip advisor for this tour and the driver was amazing. Loved it worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice