Agree with previous reviewers about the excellent service and location. Great for pre-and post cruise stays but check-in is strictly at 2 p.m. They will store your luggage so just head to Venice and enjoy yourself. Bus to Venice costs €2.60 return and takes 5 to 10 minutes. Taxi costs €20 to the bus station or €35 to the port or you can arrange a semi-private transfer through the hotel. We paid €20 for 2 people. A warning for cruise ship passengers, which the cruise companies do not tell you and takes a lot of people by surprise. You take the people mover from Piazza Roma but then there is a long walk in the sun with your luggage whereas the taxi or hotel transport drops you off at the ship. Definitely worth the extra bit of money. We normally stay at the Hilton Molino Stucky but decided to save some money and give this hotel a try. For €103.50 a night it was a fantastic deal and the service was way better than Stucky. Rooms were clean and modern but not too modern with nice big showers, location is great and service was wonderful. We thought the breakfast was fine (included as Diamond members) but would probably not pay for it. We purchased 36 hour bus tickets directly from the hotel for €25 which gave us unlimited travel on the regular buses and water buses. We also used the shuttle to and from the airport €14 each way for two people staying the same room. There was little traffic so it took 5 minutes to Venice Bus Station and 15 minutes to the airport. There is a co-op supermarket close to the bus station (to the left after you get off the bus and just before you cross the first bridge and canal). Their deli is great and they have plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and any grocery items you require. I would say more about our fantastic experience but would just be repeating even more what other travelers have said. Highly recommend. It is not a luxury hotel but definitely a 4+ star hotel with much better service than you would get at many 5 star luxury hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre is midway between Venice's historic centre and Venice Marco Polo Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool.Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre has air-conditioned double rooms with free Wi-Fi, coffee/tea maker, free access to the 24-hour business centre and to the fitness centre.The restaurant serves classic Italian and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the bar or in the Pavillion Pantry, Hilton's on-site market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre Hotel Mestre
- Capitol Palace Mestre
- Capitol Palace Hotel Mestre
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice Mestre San Giuliano Province Of Venice