Lowest prices for your stay
US$153
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$153
eDreamsUS$139
TravelocityUS$153
All reviews beautiful pool sleep quality fantastic hotel bus stop marco polo malipiero sauna venice poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
VillaBarbarich, Direttore at Hotel Villa Barbarich, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Venice is not a cheap place to go. To stay in a decent hotel on the canals will cost a lot. We stumbled onto Villa Barbarich on line and after seeing the pictures decided to go there. It was the right choice.

This kind of quality on the canals would most likely cost twice what we paid. The common areas in the hotel have beautiful frescoes (the picture they show is the in house restaurant where you have your included breakfast).

The rooms themselves are delightful. They have a relatively large shower and the bed's comfort was to die for. They have a private safe in the room and small refrigerator.

The resort has a swimming pool too if you have kids. While walking to the car in the morning I passed a huge group of ducks.

You almost need a GPS to find the hotel as you turn down a short road that appear to be private homes, but when you get to the end of the road you will see the sign say Villa Barbarich.

Another great advantage is the fact you are about 500 feet from the bus stop that you can use to go into classic Venice. They have write ups they give you on what you need to do and where you will find the stops you need to get there.

Some advice on Venice. Get the 24/48/72 hour passes.that will get you free buses for both water buses and regular buses. The charge for the water bus is $10 per person per trip so this pays for itself the first time you go in and come back by bus to the hotel.

Room tip: We were in room 305 which was a very nice room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VillaBarbarich, Direttore at Hotel Villa Barbarich, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Goodspkr, I wish to thank you for choosing to stay at the Villa Barbarich and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for these positive comments, it is really important to us that all of our guests benefit from the best experience and are left with a positive perception of our Villa. I look forward welcoming you back in the future and thank you for your support. Kind Regards, Christian Zingarelli - General Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Totally exceeded all expectations! Beautiful outdoor pool. Restaurant for dinner is amazing!! A must experience!!
Spa, steam room are great!! Looks like a grand mansion on arrival. You will love it. Near bus stop and a great mall in walking distance!! Go, a great value for your money!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rightrev

Dear Rightrev, thank you very much for taking the time to review Villa Barbarich. My team and I are thrilled you enjoyed a perfect stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back in near future. Kind regards, Christian Zingarelli – General Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I stayed here at the start of August as I was on a business trip - there were about 6 of us all staying seperate rooms and there wasn't one complaint!

My room was on the top floor and had plenty of space, beautiful wood beams and a skylight which was needed given the windows were quite low and small.

The pool area of the hotel was beautiful, but unfortunately I hadn't brought my swim gear so didn't get to use it!

Breakfast was buffet style and although there wasn't a great amount of choice, there was enough to set you up for the day.

I would love to come back here with my husband, but we do usually prefer to be more central - you'd need to take a taxi into Venice as it's about 20 mins drive away.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lyla_manchester
VillaBarbarich, Direttore at Hotel Villa Barbarich, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Dear Lyla, thank you for choosing to stay at the Hotel Villa Barbarich and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that we have met your expectations. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your support. Kind Regards, Christian Zingarelli - General Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Hotel was beautiful and staff very welcoming. Room was very well appointed and the shower was simply fabulous. The variety of food provided for breakfast was excellent and the grounds and swimming pool were also excellent. Staff were very helpful with information about visiting Venice. Would definitely return .

Room tip: All rooms that our party booked were of a very high standard. Ours had its own balcony.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
VillaBarbarich, Direttore at Hotel Villa Barbarich, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Shenade, thank you very much for taking the time to review Villa Barbarich. My team and I are thrilled you enjoyed a perfect stay with us and I hope we can welcome you back in near future. Kind regards, Christian Zingarelli – General Manager