“Dissapointing”
Review of La Baya

La Baya
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milan, Italy
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Staff was not friendly. We asked to get warm bread and were told they were too busy, but they served it to the other tables. The food was o.k., but the service was very unfriendly and impersonal.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Tmil_travelers

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Klin, Russia
“Dinner at La Baya”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Food was very tasty, complements from the restorant (soap, Limonchella) were very pleasant. Visited this restaurant several times

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Natalia B
“So good we went back twice! Delicious authentic Italian food, very friendly staff and good value for money.”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on Saturday 25 May 2013 for the first time and was not disappointed. The waiter welcomed us and spoke fluent English was a bonus. I ordered a pizza with large prawns, rocket and cherry tomatoes on and my friend some pasta. Both dishes were huge and the pizza had lot's of topping on it. Very good value and extremely tasty. I have been to lot's of restaurants in this area including the overpriced "Al Caminetto" and this is by far the best one. The staff are all really friendly and the food arrived quickly. I was so impressed I returned the following Monday and the waiters remembered us and gave us a warm welcome. We were greeted with a complimentary glass of Prosecco and some tasty pizza bread with rosemary. Again the food and service was equally if not even
better than the first time. I was due to leave that Thursday so decided to eat there again one last time. Again they remembered us and gave us more Prosecco on arrival and biscuits and Lemoncello before we finished our meal. They really went out of their way to make our meal enjoyable so the next time I visit Italy I will only eat here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 09Jessica
Wollongong, Australia
“You must try this restaurant”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The food - fantastic, excellent, incredibly good. What else can I say! The service in this restaurant is the best I have experienced anywhere in the world - and I've eaten at a few restaurants - many costing much much more than this one.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Travelbug18
Beaconsfield
“Great place,lovely Italian atmosphere and huge portions of delicious food”
Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

Service was excellent,food delicious,portions huge we hade left overs as take away and made next day lunch:) and prices are very reasonable. We absolutely enjoyed overall experience and will come back!We are staying in Milano Marittima for 2 months holiday and eat out every night and this is one of our most favourite places!

1 Thank Petty16