As regular travellers to Milano Marittima we know it's not a cheap location for your holiday. The Bellettini Hotel however is worth every euro. It is a completely family run business with extreme attention to detail. As far as we could tell every personnel is Italian (more and more hotels in MiMa employ friendly but mostly unexperienced Romanians) and very very friendly. We (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed in the renovated (near the beach) part which is (in our opinion) to be preferred above the older part (although bathrooms are all renovated). Our Deluxe room (nr 111) was spacious, completely soundproofed (double door and thick double glass) and with a very big balcony and excellent aircon. The whole hotel is modern and very clean. Ample room outside to sit and relax before or after dinner. The buffet breakfast offers the richest variety we have ever encountered in 20 years travel in Italy, including cooked to order crepes and egg dishes (all at no extra cost, just ask....). Lunch and diner is truly excellent, and with a lot of different choices every day. All courses are served at the table (antipasti and salads are from the buffet) by Italian waiters (no Romanians here). Apart from the choices, there is always the a la carte option with regular dishes which suit everyone. Any alterations or special wishes are always possible and are dealt with with friendlyness. All buffets (breakfast and anitpasti) are replenished all the time and are of excellent quality. Choice and prices of the drinks are normal (even on the low side for MiMa). The beach (Spiagga 297) is also family run and offers excellent service at decent prices. The Bellettini family organises a lot of nice things every week (desset buffet at beach, cocktail evenings, music). This is truly a place where the family wants to give their guests a excellent holiday experience rather than make a quick buck. The family members are around the premises all day and instructing staff and helping guest. To Barbara, Rossella, Marco, Albarosa and Germano Bellettini: thanks for an excellent week at your lovely hotel, grazie mille! We will return, that's no question at all.
2 very very small improvements could be possible:
- the cappuccini at breakfast are from a machine, and although we see this more and more in Italy, it shouldn't be. However, upon request real cappuccinis are made for the guests, so just ask....
- MiMa is known for the bikes which every hotel has in small or large amount. Strangly enough the Bellettini hotel offers no bikes in their service (clearly stated on the website). But we we're able to lent 2 of the 4 available ones almost every day. At the beginning of the road there is a bicycle rental station should one regularly require bikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellettini hotel offers for your stay, different types of rooms, from classic to modern, elegant design with refined insulation performance. Our Hotel is consists of two buildings: the first one located in front of the sea and the second in the second line from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Bellettini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.