+ central street
+ bad view in our room (103), but roof-cat family at the balcony is worth the visit itself!
+ good stop if you go on Aeolians
+ ok breakfast
- double bed is 2 beds stuck together
- no parking (5€/day in the street)
-> recommend? Why not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the city recently renovated aristocratic Palace, Aeolian Island tours and excursions to nearby localities organized daily, multilingual staff, foreigners free newspapers. Possibility to have dinner or lunch in Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Medici reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Medici Milazzo, Sicily