“A slice of authenticity!”

Toto Passami L'Olio
Ranked #22 of 177 Restaurants in Milazzo
Price range: US$23 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We had a great time discovering the Sicily product cooked with passion and creativity! Food, wine, decoration, staff...Everything is coherent and makes sense! The prices are above the average (2 persons 62€ : welcome starter offered, a main, a dessert and a glass of wine each +water) but we appreciated this unique place...it worth it! If you need to fill up quickly ,avoid! if you want to savor and share a quality time, stop by this place!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

For the first time in Sicily we found a restaurant who tried to make new food and new tastes with respect to their own Sicilian roots. The team is taking you with them in their effort to make you taste all the different tastes of all the things brought by the sea, but also by their country. It already starts with the different types of bread they are serving , goes on with te small raw (shell)fish and so on. Is everything a succes? No, the main meal was lacking some excitement ( so no 5 stars). But for me that was compensated by their enthousiastic explanation of all we ate. Yes, they are a bit outside the centre, but I can only hope that they get a chance to make lots of people happy with their Sicilian food and roots

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant away from the town center. With great view of the harbour. Organic menu and wines. Many Vegan, veggie and seafood dishes. Priced above average. Expext to pay 150 € for 3 courses with wine for 2 people. Live music some evenings. Friendly staff.

1  Thank Philiph S
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My First experience was like finding a resting spot for my walk up the hill. Taxi's are non existent as far as I experienced. I was triggered by the jazz saxophonist playing in a tantalizing way. I decided to take a break for some drinks and never made it up to the mountain.

They don't serve drinks, only beer and wine so I went with a sparkling wine which was ok for the moment (23:30)

The Maitre'd (Antonio) welcomed me and was very friendly and informative concerning the non existent nightlife in the vicinity.

We enjoyed our wine and then I met the chef Salvo who told me about his organic approach to cooking I decided to go for lunch the next day. Especially after he let me taste a remarkable rhum that he wanted to shear with me....

It was fabulous!!

I can talk all about the dishes but you have to come for yourself to experience this modest Sicilian cuisine and atmosphere for yourself!!

Go there!!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We had great creative courses. We really liked the concept behind the dishes and the execution was very good. Very funny dessert and generous Mandarin Etro! Very nice wine list.
We really recommend everyone to go to Toto and have the same experience!

2  Thank Paul V