“Great seafood risotto”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Despite being next to the ferry terminal, this restaurant is not without charm, due to the friendly staff. The food I had was very good. I can't eat garlic, so they made a special risotto for me without it. Delicious and friendly.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This could be the typical tourist ripoff: actually this the most friendly, affordable and good restaurant you could expect there! Also helps with getting long term parking before going to the islands!

1  Thank Omri Y
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have stayed in a restaurant with my father and my boyfriend, after a vacation in SIcily and on Eolian islands. We had to wait for a late train in Milazzo, for Rome, and have chosen this place with a hope for a good "last day in Sicily" dinner. And it turned to be one of the best!!! If not saying the best!
Father took very lovely pasta, me and my boyfriend - cozze, fish and some grilled vegetables. And very good Vino della casa, rosso.
What was wonderful - attitide!!! It was amazing, soooo homelike and warm! And not too much like it happens when people just want too look nice. It was all very honest.
Miracles continued when we explained that we need to go to the railway station and there were no taxy around, and no busses at all. This family, restaurant owners, helped us in a minute- they called their friend to drive us to the Station for a very small price, and it was very visible that they just wanted to help, sincerely and warmly.
I loved all and will get back soon, I am sure so much! !
Thank you so much!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We were welcomed warmly when we arrived at the restaurant and shown to our table. Having over ordered previously in Italian restaurants we decided just to order an antipasto della casa to share. We were not disappointed. There was a good and plentiful selection of tasty nibbles which we thoroughly enjoyed with some house wine. We rounded off our meal with a pudding. Food, service and ambience were delightful and we recommended Gambero Rosso to other guests who were staying in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Right opposite the departure area for the boats to the Eolian islands. Looks like a tourist fast food trap.
It is not, simple good fresh food at reasonable prices .
Go and have a look at the fish inside, make your choice and enjoy...