We stayed, as arranged, just one night here. The hotel boasts of the rich and famous who have stayed in it, but most of them were there years ago. It was disappointing, needs a bit of a spruce up. Staff were helpful and friendly. The toilet did not flush, mechanism inside cistern was broken beyond quick repair resulting in a constant running water all night. A really spacious bathroom. Has character but needs a bit of tender loving care. Lovely location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property,built in 1870 in Liberty architectural style, is located in the heart of Tuscany, few miles from Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena and the seaside. Close to Florence and Pisa International Airports and a few steps from Railway station. The hotel features a great heated (28°C)outdoor swimming pool(seasonal),a Tennis clay court,both free of charge, a modern style SPA with Wet Area (a heated pool with Jacuzzi corner, the ancient Rasul bathing ritual and relaxation area),regenerative and anti-age treatment, holistic programmes, massage and remise en forme) and the enchanting SPA SUITE, a private corner with jacuzzi, rasul and relaxing area. Member of the Montecatini International Golf course (special discount for green fee available). Private park of 20.000 sqm. Private parking lot. Buffet lunch by the pool and candle light dinner with piano music in the Patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel & La Pace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel And La Pace
- Grand Hotel & La Pace Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme