While visiting Montecatini I stayed here with a friend and this hotel is beautiful and scenic. I would recommend it to any travelers in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful , which was nice because i do not speak any Italian. The pool was a refreshing get away from the seasonal heat. My only complaint was that is could not stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Cappelli is in Montecatini Terme Spa centre, 800 m from the train station, a 5 – minute drive from the Montecatini Terme exit of the A11 Motorway It offers an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi, air conditioned, TV with cable and satellite channels, safe, minibar, hairdryer. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip. This property is also rated for the best value in Montecatini Terme! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Cappelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Montecatini Terme
- Montecatini Terme Best Western
- Hotel Cappelli Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany