My wife & i stayed here for 9 nights & enjoyed our stay, we were given room 304 which had a double & single bed in the room & there was ample space. The room had 2 balconies one of which had a very comfortable 3 seater sofa on it, unfortunately this overlooked the building opposite the hotel where building work was being carried out but this did not spoil the view of the hills above the town & was lovely place to relax after a days sightseeing. We only ate in the hotel on 1 night but we felt the menu choice for the 18.00 euro set meal was a bit limited, breakfast was generally excellent but staff were a bit slow to replenish items & on 2 mornings the hot food was only barely luke warm. The hotel is very central & most of the sites of interest were within an easy 10 to 15 minute leisurely stroll. the town has a huge choice of eating places to suit all taste's budgets & once again there are a huge choice within easy walking distance of the hotel. would recommend this hotel to any friend's or family & if we were visiting the area again would be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Montebello is ready to welcome you in a pleasant and professional atmophere. In the city centre of Montecatini Terme, near train station and the beautiful spa park, we provide free internet connection, spacious rooms (some with balcony), tv-sat, lounge bar and a rtestaurant with traditional tuscany style cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Montebello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Montebello Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany