We've stayed at Francia e Quirinale for 10 years in a row and yes, the hotel is spotless with comfortable bedrooms and delightful communal areas. Yes, it's location is ideal with all that Montecatini has to offer being only a short stroll away but it is the staff that make every stay such a joy. They all make such an effort to make you feel welcome, the service is simply excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Francia & Quirinale Hotel sits in a prestigious yet quiet area of downtown Montecatini Terme, within walking distance from the town’s thermal springs and its beautiful park. The Giusfredi family has owned and managed the hotel since the 1920s, constantly renewing what they consider their Home with the greatest devotion and passion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Francia e Quirinale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Francia e Quirinale Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany