Stayed here for 7 nights from 25th June to 2nd July 2013 after our original hotel closed down just before we were due to go on holiday, and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Giuseppe, Ricardo, Roberto and Adrianna were great members of staff who made us feel very welcome and were good fun to have around. Everyday everything in the hotel seemed very well organised, our room was kept spotless by the cleaning staff who also did an excellent job.
We hope to get back to this hotel as it proved to be a nice place to stay and we will happily stay here again.
Thank you Hotel Francia & Quinale for helping to make our first stay in Italy an unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Francia & Quirinale Hotel sits in a prestigious yet quiet area of downtown Montecatini Terme, within walking distance from the town’s thermal springs and its beautiful park. The Giusfredi family has owned and managed the hotel since the 1920s, constantly renewing what they consider their Home with the greatest devotion and passion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Francia e Quirinale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Francia e Quirinale Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany