we have just returned from a Great rail journey to Montecatinni and stayed at this hotel at the same time as the last couple. I think we had the same room as the complainer from Petworth. We were offered two alternative,one was smaller and the other was over the main entrance,which we declined because I am a poor sleeper.The shower was functioning properly but tricky to operate.Had the person in question complained at reception they would have been offered another room and the chamber maid would have shown them how to operate the shower.The staff were excellent very accommodating.the food was tasty and we got fresh towels every day.I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.If you have problems first give the management the opportunity to put things right
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Francia & Quirinale Hotel sits in a prestigious yet quiet area of downtown Montecatini Terme, within walking distance from the town’s thermal springs and its beautiful park. The Giusfredi family has owned and managed the hotel since the 1920s, constantly renewing what they consider their Home with the greatest devotion and passion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Francia e Quirinale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Francia e Quirinale Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany