Stayed in this hotel as part of an Ingams tour group. Were fortunate in being given an executive suite on the 5th. Floor. 7days in this luxury suite was wonderful with 2 balconies etc.etc.
The dining room was well appointed and the service together with the quality of food matched it.
Lounge areas were beautifully decorated and furnished in keeping with the style of the hotel. The only down side was the modern furnishings in the bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Francia & Quirinale Hotel sits in a prestigious yet quiet area of downtown Montecatini Terme, within walking distance from the town’s thermal springs and its beautiful park. The Giusfredi family has owned and managed the hotel since the 1920s, constantly renewing what they consider their Home with the greatest devotion and passion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Francia e Quirinale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Francia e Quirinale Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany