We stayed here for one week as part of a tour group visiting Tuscany. Our room was a good size with a balcony overlooking the town. There was plenty of cupboard and drawer space and although the bathroom was a little dated it was a good size and all the accommodation was kept very clean by a delightful and smiling hotel lady - we were unable to speak to each other due to language difficulties but it was a delight to see her every morning. There was plenty of choice for breakfast and the evening meals were very good and a little too large for myself. All the staff we came into contact with were efficient and very friendly.
The hotel although a little dated had plenty of character and we would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a big Art Nouveau villa the architect has obtained a modern building and the previous motives embellish the large and bright halls which are enriched with carpets of great value, draperies, Murano crystalware, ancient bronzes and nineteenth century Italian-style paintings. Relaxing and peaceful areas of semi-darkness interchange with the halls brightness and the brillant vivacity of colours. The hotel is happily located, in a quiet area in the middle of the green Spa parks, 2 Top Suites, 25 apartments and 130 bedrooms. 10 Meters from the Montecatini Congress and Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tamerici And Principe
- Grand Hotel Tamerici & Principe Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany
- Grand Hotel Montecatini Terme