Room was ok but tired and needed updating,definitely not 4*. Air con was switched off during the night and late morning,which meant you either got too hot, or, opened the window and were bitten by mosquitoes!Breakfast's were fine with choices for everyone,towel's were changed daily and staff were always polite
Location was ideal,5 mins to central train station and a bit longer to the other one with the bus terminal.
Plenty of places to eat nearby, if you are not half board. There are also lots of shops close by,many with pricey labels!
Reception can book trips for you but a lot of them do start in Florence so need to get the train to start the trip (included in the price).
Easy to get to from Florence Airport on the Blu-bus (Lazzi) from just outside the airport car park to local bus station a few minutes easy walk to hotel for only 4.5 euros.
Don't forget you will need to pay a city tax of 1.4 euros per night per person up to a maximum of 7 nights before you leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Boston is an elegant and comfortable hotel located in the centre of Montecatini Terme, a perfect place where you can have a pleasant and a regenerating stay in the heart of Tuscany. At the Hotel Boston, the friendly atmosphere is guaranteed from the Biondi family, the hotel's owner, who personally manages the hotel from three generations, and vouches a courteous and diligent service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Hotel Montecatini Terme
- Hotel Boston Montecatini Terme, Italy - Tuscany