“Eliseo, my regenerating Hotel”
Review of Hotel Eliseo Terme

Hotel Eliseo Terme
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Montegrotto Terme
Berlin, Germany
“Eliseo, my regenerating Hotel”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We are 3 ladies, going since 20 years in Hotel Eliseo.
My friend Inge spoke to me about the therapies of Montegrotto Terme, so together we booked our first treatment period in 1992.
From that year, every month of october we are there and it is a fun.
We meet lots of other friends known all these years, going there in our own time from all over europe.
Our holiday is like to be in a big family.
Hotel Eliseo is our regenerating and relaxing house.
See you in october 2013
Elisabeth Weil

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 15 November 2012

From 20 years I spend my holidays in Hotel Eliseo.
My mother and my father was also Clients for many years of this Hotel and spoke to me about this thermal town in Italy to heal my Rheumatic pains.
From that time every year I go and book my 10 mud therapy.
After that, when i'm back to Berlin I don't have pain anymore and i feel good all winter long.
Im Eliseo, i am as at home. I have my favorite room, my favorite table in the restaurant, I find all my lovely staff in the spa, in the pool and in the reception.
I recommende this Hotel. It's good organised, very clean, family managed, confortable.
Inge Wahltraut

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Allahabad, India
Reviewed 10 September 2012

we have been last septembre 2012 in this fantastic SPA-Hotel.
We wanted to visit Venise and Verona. In this Town price are better and hotels are more confortable, with Warmwather Thermal-Swimmingpools and SPA.
We booked a double room standard because of the price.
Room is simple but very confortable and clean.
The pool with Hydromassages and water with 34 degrees was like to be in heaven.
You can spand all your day between pool and SPA.
In the Spa you have lots of massages type. We wanted to try ayurveda.
Masseuse Raffaella was really a surprise. We tryed also Nicholas and Veronica. Eccellent!!!!!!
Food is very good. We only was in the restaurant twice because of our visits in the region.
We tryed also Fango therapy. Only 3 Applications. Eccellent. We descovered this therapy for the first time. Don't forget to try it.
My girlfriend and me spent a great week in Montegrotto in hotel Eliseo Terme.
Thanks a lot to all the staff and the owner Miss Claudia and Miss Chiara all the time at disposal for all questions and proposal.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I chose this hotel because it was convenient for Padua, had free parking, free wi-fi and a swimming pool. I knew that it was really a spa hotel with 'treatments' and that the average age of the clinets would be high, and everthing was just as I expected. It was a pleasant relaxing place with good food and no noise, so I slept like a baby and ate and drank very well. The room was small but comfortable, the car park was never full, the wi-fi worked and the half-board rate was quite reasonable. I'd happily go back if I was in the area again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
HotelEliseo, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Eliseo Terme, responded to this review, 11 September 2011
Thank you very much for your nice opinion about our hotel. We are really proud to read that your stay was as wonderful as you expected.
We are happy that you appreciated our free services such as wi-fi and car park.
We hope next time you will try our relaxing treatments and the interesting Easy activities (easy bike and nordic walking).
We are looking forward your next visit.
Best wishes

Maria Chiara
Responsabile delle relazioni con gli Ospiti
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 August 2010

My sister and I were winding down our two week tour of Italy and had read about this quaint wellness spa in a travel magazine. Since it was on the way back to Malpensa Airport and close to Venice we decided to spend a couple nights there. The staff was incredibly delightful and most gracious. The rooms were very generous in size---the largest we had on our whole trip--very clean and safe.

The pool was fantastic and there spa service packages were quite reasonably priced. I would go back to Hotel Eliseo Terme without question and highly recommend it if it is even close in your travel itinerary.

If you're planning on going to Venice (Venezia) as we were, this was a fantastic home base as it was just a 45 minute drive to the ferry and we saw some lovely countryside. The little town of Montegrotto itself was worth visiting.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank moll0911
Norway
Reviewed 31 July 2010

The hotel it self is OK. The rooms are not very impressive, simple, but clean. Our room was nothing like the pictures on their website. The breakfast is typical "italian style", very simple.

What made us happy with the hotel though was the pool area. There is a small indoor pool and a large outdoor pool area with several different jet streams etc. We were not aware that everyone had to wear bathing-caps but the pool-man quickly made us aware of this (and charged us € 5 for 2 pieces). Flip-flops was also required to and from the pool and was supplied freely. We only had one night at this hotel, but enjoyed about 3 hours in the pool, and it was lovely and relaxing.

Beeing in our mid 20's we were definitely the youngest guests at this hotel, the average age beeing probably 70 or more. It felt almost like a nursing home.

Would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet bath in Montegrotto, but not for younger people looking for a place to party in the pool :) Also, keep in mind that the hotel obviously has got a superb photographer, and don't expect the hotel to be quite as fancy as you can see in the pictures.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NorwayTravel_84
Italy
Reviewed 19 October 2009

My husband & I stayed 2 nights b&b in a deluxe room which was on the 1st floor. Here is an honest account of our experience.
Firstly, the lady at reception didn't tell us anything about breakfast, pool, grotto etc, but I think...no I hope she was in training. When we walked into our deluxe room it was very spacious but no bath in the bathroom just an old shower. I asked my hubby to get me some water from the mini bar only to find the space behind the cupboard was EMPTY (surely nobaody would have nicked it..). I read the info about the room again and it clearly stated there would be a minibar in every room. So I went to the reception to tell them our minibar was missing but she told me they don't provide minibars in any room. I then showed her (same trainee girl) where it was printed in their booklet and she told me it was a miss print.
The indoor pool is very,very, very small, I think the internet pictures have been well done as it DOES NOT represent the actual size of the indoor pool.
The breakfast was fairly poor although the ladies in the kitchen were lovely. I'm so glad we didn't get half or full board as I think it would have been a waste of money. Just put it this way, if you like your coffee, orange juice, water & milk from a machine, I'm sure you'd like the breakfast served here.
Pros: Location
Cons: size of indoor pool, breakfast, price, gym is a tiny room/ large cupboard
I wouldn't go back to this hotel and I wouldn't recommend it to my friends. I think it's in a good location and apart from the trainee girl on reception everyone else there were very kind and helpful. I do think it's over priced for what you get.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple