Hotel Eliseo Terme
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Montegrotto Terme
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in July 2014.We had nice economy room with the balcony. Very nice pool with warm thermal water. Very good location close to train station, supermarket a lot of café and restaurants around. From train station you could reach for short period of time: Padua, Venice, Verona, Bologna. Very good breakfast with fresh pressed juice and excellent coffee. But the most wonderful thing was the staff - very nice, helpful, friendly and professional. Very nice ladies in buffet and restaurant . Thanks Cristina for her help, she is the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 April 2014

A 3 stars hotel with a very good service and the thermal water pools make all money(though it could be opened later than 10 pm). Breakfast is not the best that I found in hotels but it is for sure over average. Rooms are big and friendly looking, they also have a small balcony. The price is very good and probably in the Padova area in a thermal resort it is one of the best value for money. Venice is 1 h driving and of course, it is a must if you visit this area.

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing to the church...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for two weeks in August. We had already visited the hotel in 2012, and found the atmosphere very relaxing and familiar, making our decision to return easy! This is a hotel where you feel like a "guest" and not just a room number.

We booked a deluxe double and had a very spacious room with a very comfortable bed, a small balcony and a pleasant bathroom. Fortunately, the room was equipped with air conditioning - without would have been impossible with temperatures between 28 and 32° more or less every day. A tv with channels from various countries was also available, as was a wi-fi internet connection.

The staff is absolutely great! We were made to feel at home from our very first day - partly due to being remembered (for the right reasons, I hope!) from our last holiday, but also because the hotel isn't so big that you get lost in the numbers, and very simply because these people are warm and friendly I think my wanting to speak Italian might also have helped, since there were a number of smiles at my attempts! Particular praise to Linda and Gianni at the bar - both were very friendly and ready with tips and advice - not only regarding the drinks. Also to Franca at the reception, who always seemed to be available.

We made no use of the various treatments that are offered at the hotel (which are many), but that wasn't our main reason for choosing the location. Padua is very close - approximately 10-15 minutes by train or bus; Venice is also not far - about 45 minutes by train and various other interesting places to visit. Tours are offered by a local travel agency to a number of destinations including Sirmione, Arqua Petrarca, Venice and so on, and the reception staff are extremely helpful when it comes to arranging the bookings. There are also plenty of possibilities to enjoy a walk - even to stop off at a little vineyard nearby (Colle Bertha) and enjoy some of the local wine and Italian delicacies!

All in all, a lovely hotel with lovely people and a lovely location. I can only recommend it to anyone who wants nothing more than to relax!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My husband and I (and our dog) stayed at the Eliseo for the night of the 16th of February. We had booked an economy room and we got what we expected. It was basic and "tired" looking but was clean and had a little balcony overlooking the church.The thermal pool was quite small but wasn't overcrowded and was warm and relaxing. That night there was a gala dinner and it really was delicious, the restaurant staff ( as were all the hotel staff) were very courteous and nothing was a problem to them.The buffet breakfast was well stocked with a good choice of meats, cheese and cereals etc.
I had been a little annoyed before we arrived as we had pre-booked and pre-payed our stay about a month before and the price had come down, but all things considered I do feel we got good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moscarino
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We are 3 ladies, going since 20 years in Hotel Eliseo.
My friend Inge spoke to me about the therapies of Montegrotto Terme, so together we booked our first treatment period in 1992.
From that year, every month of october we are there and it is a fun.
We meet lots of other friends known all these years, going there in our own time from all over europe.
Our holiday is like to be in a big family.
Hotel Eliseo is our regenerating and relaxing house.
See you in october 2013
Elisabeth Weil

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2012

From 20 years I spend my holidays in Hotel Eliseo.
My mother and my father was also Clients for many years of this Hotel and spoke to me about this thermal town in Italy to heal my Rheumatic pains.
From that time every year I go and book my 10 mud therapy.
After that, when i'm back to Berlin I don't have pain anymore and i feel good all winter long.
Im Eliseo, i am as at home. I have my favorite room, my favorite table in the restaurant, I find all my lovely staff in the spa, in the pool and in the reception.
I recommende this Hotel. It's good organised, very clean, family managed, confortable.
Inge Wahltraut

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2012

we have been last septembre 2012 in this fantastic SPA-Hotel.
We wanted to visit Venise and Verona. In this Town price are better and hotels are more confortable, with Warmwather Thermal-Swimmingpools and SPA.
We booked a double room standard because of the price.
Room is simple but very confortable and clean.
The pool with Hydromassages and water with 34 degrees was like to be in heaven.
You can spand all your day between pool and SPA.
In the Spa you have lots of massages type. We wanted to try ayurveda.
Masseuse Raffaella was really a surprise. We tryed also Nicholas and Veronica. Eccellent!!!!!!
Food is very good. We only was in the restaurant twice because of our visits in the region.
We tryed also Fango therapy. Only 3 Applications. Eccellent. We descovered this therapy for the first time. Don't forget to try it.
My girlfriend and me spent a great week in Montegrotto in hotel Eliseo Terme.
Thanks a lot to all the staff and the owner Miss Claudia and Miss Chiara all the time at disposal for all questions and proposal.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple