“Stunning estate and perfect location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cheshire UK
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

amyelise2...
Odenton, Maryland
“Amazing apartment and view”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in apartment #5 for four nights and absolutely fell in love. It was such a beautiful apartment with all the amenities that you would want. It was beautifully decorated. We loved our patio with views of several vineyards. The grounds were immaculately maintained and landscaped. The innkeeper was so helpful and nice even though she probably gave birth the day we left!

We didn't have any problems finding the place. The location was ideal. It was so peaceful and quiet, but a quick drive from Montelpulciano. We also went into the nearby town of Torritadi Siena to their Coop grocery store and for dinner in the older part at Ristorante La Cripta Torrita di Siena. It was one of the best meals we had during our entire trip.

The company that we booked the apartment through was very helpful and communicated all of the information in a clear and timely way.

The only downside is that it would have been nice if there were a few extra rolls of toilet paper, some napkins/paper towels, or a few trash bags. We had to go shopping for these basic supplies (minus the trash bags...we were able to survive on one for the four nights).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beautiful apartment
Liked least: No extra toilet paper
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Calgary

Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

metz
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$118
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing